The gravity type water flow switch uses the bottom-up movement of the copper float to drive the permanent magnet to cooperate with the reed switch to output the switch signal (0/1), and it is reset by the gravity of the permanent magnet float. Compared with the mechanical spring, it is more stable and reliable. Longer life and smaller starting flow rate. All copper material.
Instructions for use:
1. Serial signal lights or alarms (load current should not be greater than 0.3A, please cooperate with intermediate relays if greater than 0.3A) when connected to PLC, you can directly load switch, regardless of positive or negative
2. Control water pumps, motors, etc.: (with intermediate relays below 750W for use, and no direct load) (with intermediate relays and AC contactors above 750W, no direct load switching) No distinction between positive and negative
3. The gravity water flow switch can only be installed vertically, and the water flows from bottom upward.
Special note: The switch cannot be directly connected with the AC contactor, only the relay.
1. Starting flow: 1.5L/min—2L/min
2. Maximum flow: 12L/min
3. Normal working pressure: 0.005-1.0MPa
4. Maximum pressure: 1.5MPa
5. Installation direction: vertical installation
6. The highest temperature resistance: 100 degrees
7. Working voltage: DC5V-DC24V
1. Avoid switches close to magnetic objects
2. The arrow indicates the direction of water flow
3. If the load current exceeds the maximum load current of the switch, an intermediate relay must be installed, and the switch cannot be directly equipped with a contactor.
4. Impurities will affect the performance of the water flow switch, it is recommended to install a pre-filter.
5. The iron block will also affect the water flow switch, it is recommended to avoid it.