Baffle Type Water Flow Switch
The baffle type water flow switch is a product that is widely used in industrial and urban pipe network systems. The working principle of the switch is that the reed switch gives a closed signal (NO) when water flows through, and there is no signal when there is no water flow through (OFF). ). In this way, it is very good to protect the water pump from idling and burn out when there is no water flow, and it is widely used in water circulation treatment. Because the switch is open work, the starting flow is small, and the working flow is large. It is widely used in acid, alkali, water, oil and liquid.
USB-FS21TS Baffle Type Water Flow Switch SUS304 Stainless Steel G1/2" DN15
1. Water flow switch USB-FS21TS, G1/2 internal thread on both sides, switch signal, working principle of baffle type magnetic switch
2. Voltage and current: withstand voltage, DC:0-250V AC:0-220V withstand current, DC:0.3A AC:50mA
3. Switching power: 70W, normally open high voltage type
4. Switch life: 1 million times
5. Flow range: 4.5-18L/min, starting pressure (0.1MPa) 4.5-6L/min
6. Installation method: It is recommended to install horizontally, and the installation direction is not limited. The starting flow of non-horizontal installation will change.
7. Used in water heaters, mechanical equipment, airflow control, etc., suitable for water, gas, and oil
8. Working temperature: -20-120℃
1. The above water flow switch should not be directly connected to the high-voltage circuit during use. Please use it with an intermediate relay. At the same time, please install a filter when using it to avoid the magnetic float of the water flow switch from being jammed;
2. It cannot be installed in a shaking and vibrating environment to prevent malfunction of the water flow switch;
3. It cannot be used in a strong magnetic environment to avoid failure of the water flow switch;
4. The water flow switch is a precision instrument. Please do not disassemble it without authorization to prevent damage to the water flow switch. Any water flow switch that has been disassembled without authorization is not covered by our warranty.
5. If you have any questions in the selection process, please consult our sales staff. Please carefully read the technical parameters and wiring circuit diagram of the water flow switch before actually installing and using the water flow switch.