USP-FS21TA Paddle Type Flow SwitchPaddle G1/2"Reed Switch Brass Body 5-18L/Min 24DC 10W 2 Wire iSentrol
Normally open circuit: it closes the circuit only when enough water flow pass through.
Paddle Type Flow Swtich can be only mounted horizonally!!!
Paddle Flow Switch
Paddle type water flow switch based on the momentum to push the switch of the water of the stainless steel paddle, the switch inside on the top of the copper rod magnet close to switch on the outside with the dry reed pipe in the line of copper rod together contact output signal, there is no water or water will not flow stainless steel block automatic reset, keep magnets away from dry reed pipe disconnection, hereinafter referred to as "magnetic induction switch"
Media Type: Liquid
Operating Temperature: 0-120°C
Start-up flow: 10L/min, need water flow to start
Color: copper color
Connection: G 1/2"
Pressure performance: 0.05-1.5MPa
Switching power:10W/ DC200V/0.5A, connect the intermediate relay
Remark: In the process of installation and use, it is necessary to cooperate with the relay to avoid burning out the reed switch due to the small switch power.
1. The above water flow switch should not be directly connected to the high-voltage circuit during use. Please use it with an intermediate relay. At the same time, please install a filter when using it to avoid the magnetic float of the water flow switch from being jammed;
2. It cannot be installed in a shaking and vibrating environment to prevent malfunction of the water flow switch;
3. It cannot be used in a strong magnetic environment to avoid failure of the water flow switch;
4. The water flow switch is a precision instrument. Please do not disassemble it without authorization to prevent damage to the water flow switch. Any water flow switch that has been disassembled without authorization is not covered by our warranty.
5. If you have any questions in the selection process, please consult our sales staff. Please carefully read the technical parameters and wiring circuit diagram of the water flow switch before actually installing and using the water flow switch.